Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Posh Is. . . Laying it on Thick


Slather is one the the best selling products in the first month of operation for Perfectly Posh. I especially love the Lemon Rice because it also has coconut in the scent. I've already sold two of that scent. Sassyooma is a close second and has a sharp orange citrus scent. They also sell Slather in Lei Away which smells like plumeria.

It's rich texture means you can use a little to cover a lot. And you really will want it all over your body. It's that good. I wish I had joined in November so I could've gotten a free slather. This is a great deal because the slather is $17. The rest of the products in your kit (not including order forms, catalogs, etc.) are valued at $154 so you're getting $72 in free product when you sign up to be a consultant! You only have to sell $300 during each six month period (January-June or July-December) to remain an active consultant. That would be about ONE party, maybe two. This business is awesome because you really can make it what you want it to be. I hear over and over from the Posh team that this is MY BUSINESS. And I love that! I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment